Sunday 4 November 2012

I Just DONT Have Time!!

How often have I heard the phrase "I just DON'T have time to look after myself and tend to my face" Well if I was given a dollar every time someone told me this, I would be living in Hawaii, PERMANENTLY!!

It is an unoriginal excuse. Everyone has time to look after themselves and tend to their faces. If I, a mother of 4 can do it, then so can you. You just need to get into the ROUTINE. Look after number 1 first and then the rest will follow. Let me put it this way, when you going on a plane, the flight attendants stand up at the front waving their hands around like they are drying their nails, pointing out the exists. Then the voice recording instructs you that in case of an emergency and the oxygen masks drop, put your own oxygen mask on BEFORE tending to the children or anyone else.

Now I know that looking after your skin in the morning isn't exactly what I would call a life threatening emergency. But again when you have given yourself a few minutes to wake with a quick skincare routine you will feel all refreshed and ready for the day. Guaranteed! (That is unless you have in fact had a bad nights sleep!)
True Love Blush
The simple everyday make up doesn't have to be elaborate or time consuming. If you are going to the gym, please don't bother. You don't need make up when you are working out, unless your a single girl and there is someone you want to impress at the gym!However, for everyday activities like going to the shops, going to work, or even if you are busy at home and perhaps expecting company, you can look made up with very minimal amounts of make up. Being made up with all the bells and whistles everyday is very time consuming, costly and when you are going on a special night out or day out, you are not going to look any different.

After cleansing, toning and moisturising, apply a little blush. The pink powder that you see on your left is the True Love Blush. Only a small amount is all you need as 'less is more'. If you are naturally red cheeked, then skip this altogether.



Eye Liners. 6 shades available
Grape, Brown, Black, Smokey, Amethyst, Khaki
Applying eye liner draws attention to your eyes and away from any imperfections that you may have elsewhere on your face without adding concealer and foundation. This pencil is made from cocoa butter base so it will glide on your eye lid and also on your water line. Your water line is the inner part of your bottom eye lid and will act as a highlight to your eyes. Practise makes perfect so time and time again as you apply your eye liner you will develop your own technique, become more confident and quick in your application. Dressing up the eyes alone is enough to make you look made up. Even if you were to apply nothing else.

MAL01
Next is the lipstick!! I love lipstick, Again another product which draws attention away from your imperfections without needing to add concealer and foundation. A nice colour that will suit you for everyday wear. This lipstick has no chemicals whatsoever. All ingredients are on the website. The base of this lipstick is cocoa butter, vitamin E and candelilla wax. Rest assured that if you kiss your little ones square on the lips they are safe as there are no toxins in any Marina's Ambrosia products. There are 7 popular shades of colour.

If you are thinking now, only 3 items of colour isn't enough. On the right is exactly what I am wearing. I have applied a grape eye liner to the top of my upper eye lid close to the eye lashes, black eye liner to my water line (the inner part of my eye on the lower eye lid) and amethyst eye liner under my water line. (We have all these colours in our range) I absolutely love my eye liner and I often wear it alone with just lipstick! I also have a light dust of blush on my cheeks and lipstick MAL01. "Where were you going?" Well, this is my everyday look. It takes me 2 minutes to apply. My hair is also dyed with Chocolate Brown henna which I do once every two months. (available in our 100% Herbal hair colours range) Half of my hair is pulled back and holding it back is a loose silver claw clip with 6 scattered diamonties.

Brushing your hair and tying it back will also change the way your face looks too. All you need is a few simple hair clips and everyday you can have a different look. Half pony, full pony, low pony with a few loose hairs on the side, high pony with the braid, low braid, side braid and even just a headband that has a bit of colour in it will give you a different look again. Try different ways to do your hair to best suit you, your lifestyle and more importantly your time.

So when you are thinking to yourself, I don't have TIME to look after myself and tend to my face, think again and just give it one try. When you look good, you feel better within yourself and ready for any situation!

www.marinas-ambrosia.com

Find us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152243516490183.928913.749680182&type=1#!/pages/Marinas-Ambrosia-Products/280160521871

No comments:

Post a Comment